Monday, July 4, 2011

Don't mess with puppy

Jetta has a puppy that I bought for her when she was about 3 months old. She has been totally obsessed with it since she was about 6 months old. Obsessed, meaning she won't go to sleep without it. Obsessed meaning she knows the difference between it and some other animal head on a silky blanket. I once tried to put her down with Gentry's bunny (a bunny head on a silky blanket) and she screamed for 20 minutes until I took hers out of the dryer, still wet, and gave it to her. She fell asleep in two minutes. So, you get the point.
She's had a couple "run-ins" with her friends who have tried to take puppy.
Little ones be advised: DO NOT MESS WITH PUPPY!!

Her latest perpetrator. Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent?!
Going in for the kill.
the get-away
looking to anyone for help!
And this is one is just because she's the most adorable thing ever, and must be within 2.4 inches of me at all times. Seriously, she's attached! I suppose I am too!

No comments: