Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Art

I've been struggling with hanging "cute" things on my girls' bedroom wall. I feel like everything out there is so trendy, and I'll probably hate it in like 6 months.

I also have been struggling with ALL the "art" that comes through this house with Gentry going to school, and doing random crafts at home with the girls. Sorry to say, but I do pitch quite a bit of it. Just. don't.have. room.


(enter BOO-YA here)







I picked a few of {my} favorite art pieces the girls have done, framed them, and hung them in their room! As new art comes through, I can easily change them out!

Don't forget to enter here for the $20 Wild Olive gift certificate!

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

really cute! and can i say, props to you for blogging more...

Robin Egger said...

gigi is quite the abstract artist! that first one looks like a Picasso!