Monday, November 16, 2009

..It's a great story...tell it.

OK, I totally have a new soap box I am on, and I am going to preach it, only because I have "practiced it!" Family photos are so special and important. Photos can tell the "story" of your home! If you don't have family photos....GET SOME. And please don't go to JC Penny. Seriously. If you have family photos, what good are they doing on a CD....HANG THEM! You don't have to go out and spend gobs on a frame, and spend hours hanging them perfectly straight.

Get creative, get inspired! Tell your STORY!
This is ours...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

really cute pics and great ideas for displaying them!

Momma B said...

I agree photos should be seen. Great memories were made and if they are out in the open you are less likely to forget them.