Monday, May 2, 2011

Visiting an OLD friend

I have a friend, Alisa, that I have been friends with since before I even have memories of her being my friend! Got that? No? Let's just say it's been a LONG time!!
We don't get to chat very often between her taking care of her family of 6 and me taking care of my family of 5! We do get to see each other about once a year, and we always pick right back up where we left off. I hope everyone has at least one friend like that!

Just a little history: (that's her and I in the middle)

25 years later!
OK, this is how we really felt after spending the week with our {combined} 7 kids!
Wait for the next post with pics of the chaos!

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

you guys are so cute.

emily anderson said...

waiting for you to visit me, biotch.

i kid, i kid. sort of.