Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mud "Room"

We have this closet in a little hallway coming in from the garage. It was a horribly cluttered, waste of space. So I decided to turn it into this super functional (and cute, by the way) mud "room." Ok, it's not really a room, but it still serves the purpose! Alex knocked out two middle shelves for me and I textured/painted the walls, hung the hooks, and made a sweet little pad for the bench. I'd say he got the good end of that deal! But whatever, it's done.
And I've been whining about doing it for MONTHS! So, thanks hubs!
Gentry thinks it's the coolest spot in the house... for now!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

great idea! there's nothing better than cute and functional.

Raina McKinstry said...

You are so cute and creative! I need you at my house! :)