Friday, August 14, 2009

Bows, Bows

My girls have so many bows it's ridiculous, but I suppose I am the one who buys them all, so why am I complaining!? I love putting bows in their hair! Anyway, what I will complain about is a cute, efficient way to store them. I have been throwing them in a little box that is unorganized and not cute. Neither of those being my style. So, I set out to find a better way, and here's what I came up with...







This took me, seriously, 5 minutes. Just find a cute picture frame or old window pane, hot glue ribbon to the back, add bows, and your done!...Thanks to Kayt and a few blogs for some inspiration!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jami Nato said...

that is so cute. i just have a ribbon with them clipped on there, but that is a great way to frame them out.