Our trip tp Tulum, Mexico (2 hours south of Cancun) was so amazing. I love Mexico and all the relaxation it has to offer! I'll let my "top ten" and pictures tell the story! If you just can't get enough of the pictures and want to see more, click on the link at the bottom of this post.
1. Hanging out as a family all week
2. Celebrating 5 years of marriage to my wonderful husband
3. Not preparing one single meal for an entire week
7. Watching Gentry be adventerous
8. The food, until about day 3!
9. Everyone looking at us as though we were crazy for bringing our kids on vacation
10. The Disney show. OK, that one came from Gentry!
As you can tell, this part of Mexico (along with others) is so beautiful. The water is so clear. I love being able to see what is about to bite/sting me!
Gentry loved the ocean so much!
Harlow loved sleeping so much! This is pretty much how she spent her days!
Semi-family photo, can you guess where Harlow was?!
Gentry trying out flippers
Gentry apparently liks squid!! GROSS...
Disney characters from the show performed the last night we were there!
Alex's REALLY awesome mirrored sunglasses he got at the dollar store. It was so unfortunate that they broke on the last day of our trip :(
Gentry and her daddy!
Amazing husband and me!
Gentry getting her face painted on "Cats" night!
Gentry on the "wave-rider". Too cheap to do the real thing on the ocean!!
Mommy and Harlow